You want to live life to the fullest? Is part of your plan is to get back in shape or start an exercise program for the first time? Looking to loose a few pounds or gain muscular strength? Maybe you just want to be healthier and reduce your risk factors for such conditions as diabetes, osteoporosis, or heart disease. Whatever your goal, Ida Lee’s Fitness Center is there to help you achieve them!
With the latest equipment, nationally certified personal trainers, and more than 85 hours of group fitness classes and programs each week, you’ll see that Ida Lee’s Fitness Center is not your ordinary gym.
Our Fitness Center includes a variety of machines to meet your fitness needs such as:
Cybex & Magnum Strength Equipment
Magnum Free Weights
Stairmaster Steppers & Stepmills
Nordic Trac Incline Trainers
Concept II Rowers
Lifefitness Upright & Recumbent Bikes
1. Patrons ages 16 and up are permitted to use the Fitness Center at Ida Lee.
2. Children between the ages of 12-15 are permitted with direct supervision of a parent.
3. Hand chalk is not permitted.
4. Food is not permitted in the fitness center. Closed, plastic beverage containers are allowed.
5. All weight plate, barbells, and dumbbells must be re-racked after each use.
6. Radios, tape/CD players, and MP3 players must be equipped with headphones.
7. Cardiovascular equipment use is limited to 30 minutes when other people are waiting.
8. Patrons exercise at their own risk. Each individual is responsible for his/her own safety.